Many companies, specifically smaller, much less established organisations, might wonder if buying a Freephone 0800 range would be a useful investment. While there can be some instances where having an 0800 number range isn’t beneficial, there are numerous reasons why Freephone 0800 numbers are significantly better for business than traditional landline numbers.
In July 2015 Ofcom introduced a progression of changes to the way calls to numerous 08 numbers were charged. This included clearer call costs to 084 and 087 numbers however by a wide margin the greatest change for the inbound telecoms industry was the way that 0800 numbers became free to call from all phones.
In this blog, we’ll give an explanation for many of the advantages that having a 0800 number could offer your business.
- Calls to 0808 & 0800 are all now free, including from all UK mobile networks, Ofcom change 1st July 2015.
- You can route calls on 0800 or 0808 free phone numbers to any of your offices, anywhere in the world or to a UK mobile or landline.
- Virtual 0800 numbers are a marketing tool and a must have for advertising campaigns. Free 0800 call statistics means the ability to track the ROI i.e the number of calls received. Do not blindly spend money on advertising.
- The physical location of the business is concealed as 080 is a UK wide national number.
- Over the last 12 months the share of calls to 0800 numbers called via a mobile phone (compared to landline) has doubled.
- Easily accessible inbound call statistics can show you the calls you’ve missed, were engaged or were unanswered plus obviously the numbers of calls and minutes generated on each 08 number per month.
- Use a 0800 plan to create a unified call answering response to all callers that will strengthen your corporate brand to help enforce an ‘excellent’ and ‘valued’ caller perception.
- Virtual on-net features can apply such as call recording, voicemail and an unlimited number of simultaneous calls without actually using any of your line capacity at your offices if needs be.
- We aim to offer the best cheapest 0800 numbers service with the lowest possible prices for Major Carriers services available here today. We aim to match or beat any Major tier1 0800 number rate, volume dependant of course.
Here at 08UK we offer great memorable 0800 numbers at great low prices.
We provide memorable numbers for technical support, general customer service or new sales enquiry lines, obviously how or what you use the number for is up to you.
If you would like to talk to one of our team to get any point clarifying please do not hesitate to contact us. Call us now on 0800 692 7000 or email email@example.com so we can call you back.