The largest HR and Operational study of UK Contact Centres has taken place and revealed some interesting findings.
The ‘UK Contact Centre HR & Operational Benchmarking Report’ provides accurate detailed information on UK Contact Centre performance and Growth based on survey results of 2017 customer contact operations.
Some of the key areas the report focused on were as follows:
Salaries and Bonuses of New and Existing staff
- Call agent absence rates
- Recruitment costs
- Key Agent strengths and weaknesses
- Forecast of Growth rates in 2018
- Key operational Metric scores
- Contact Centre size and type with historical data and future projections
Key Operational Metrics were used to measure Agent Performance and were able to deliver accurate statistics on:
- Average time taken to answer the call
- Abandoned Calls
- Call duration
- First Contact resolution
- Call transfer time
- Cost per call
- Email/web chat/social interaction times and proficiency
08UK’s Noted Interesting results from this year’s report are as follows:
- Agent Salaries have increased by 1.7% since 2016
- The average length of an inbound call is 5 minutes for a service call and 6 minutes 42 seconds for sales.
- The cost per inbound call taken has risen to £4.00
- Inbound calls to Digital Channels have reduced in cost by as much as 23%
If you would like to talk to one of our team to get any point clarifying please do not hesitate to contact us. Call us now on 0800 692 7000 or email email@example.com so we can call you back.