Ever thought about using freephone 0800, Why use one within your marketing campaigns?
- Calling customers will always prefer to make a totally free call so offering a Freephone is a proven to increase the response to any marketing campaign.
- Calls to 0808 & 0800 are totally free, including from all UK mobile networks, following Ofcom change 1st July 2015 when finally the UK joined the rest of Europe.
- Never miss another call due to line capacity, busy periods or line failure by pre-monitoring your call answering and in the event of a real disaster an auto-disaster feature can route calls elsewhere.
- A freephone 0800 is a marketing tool must have for advertising campaigns, no rental per number plus free monthly call statistics gives your business the ability to track your ROI.
- You can of course take/keep your phone numbers if you move offices/location – redirect charges are not required, nor is a physical location relevant nor is there any restrictions as these are UK national numbers.
- The business location is hidden as 080 is national so removing potential negative north south bias or prejudice from your potential client based upon your landline & location.
- We can supply a country specific toll free country code free-phone, so 0800 in Ireland or 0500 in France is the free phone range for those countries.
- Clever Freephone 0800 Numbers record all inbound calls so show you the calls that were engaged or were unanswered plus obviously any missed calls.
- Freephone 0800 strengthens your brand & helps unify the callers experience so is ‘excellent’ for client perceptions.
- Virtual 08 numbers have a very high capacity to handle simultaneous calls and queue them before they hit your lines at your office.
If you would like to talk to one of our team to get any point clarifying please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us now on 0800 692 7000 or email email@example.com so we can call you back.