1. Answer the call – then say sorry but you need to take/answer another call.
2. Worse still is to do above but then leave the 1st caller – to then listen to 2nd callers conversation.
3. Similarly make a call to someone then say you need to put their on hold whilst you take another call.
4. Answer the phone with loud music playing in the office at a volume that can be heard by the caller.
5. Answering a call while you’re eating food or chewing gum.
6. Answer the call then say sorry I am going to have to put you on hold, but then instead cut the caller off.
7. Just answer ‘hello’ with no welcome message leaves the caller unsure if they have called the right company.
8. Leave any caller ‘on hold’ for more than 5 minutes whilst telling them you care about their call.
If you would like to talk to one of our team to get any point clarifying please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us now on 0800 692 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can call you back.